Virtual offices have become more and more common, and with good reason. You don’t have to physically occupy an office to establish a presence in the heart of Parramatta. When you eliminate a permanent physical space, you also eliminate the associated costs and time spent on renting an office.
Why use a virtual office business address?
- Minimize costs
- Present a polished corporate image
- Establish your office in a prime Parramatta location
- Have mail received and forwarded to yourself
- You will also receive 2 hours of meeting room time a month for free!
- If needed, we also offer you your own phone line with a personal call answering service
Our virtual office services include:
- A professional business address at our Parramatta business centre
- Mail handling and forwarding
- Access to our boardroom-style meeting rooms
- Priority access to private office space
If you’re looking for that first step to establishing yourself as a business or looking at opening a new location in Parramatta, having a virtual office business address is just what you need.
Sign up for a virtual office business address today.